Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Buck and Me


I'd like to introduce you to Buck Lee McIlwain. He's our 11 year old Labrador Retriever. My husband has custody of Buck and Buck's wife, Delta (a black lab mix). We've had Buck since he was 6 weeks old and he's been the most wonderful dog we could have ever asked for. Over the holidays, I saw Buck quite a bit and took this great picture of him. He suffers from arthritis and has trouble getting around, but his tail never stops wagging and he's always smiling. He is the reason I cannot go see "Marley and Me".
Please do not give up on me . . . . I promise to get back in the swing of blogging. I have become so busy at work and just don't have time to get online much. I don't have the internet at home. I am catching up on all your posts and will be leaving my comments.
Love to all,
Denise

1 comment:

Smiling Shelly said...

Awe! Buck is very handsome :) Glad you got to spend some time with him over the holidays.

Take care.