Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bragging












Today, I want to take a little time to brag on my very talented son. He's quite the artist. His name is Brandon, he's 16 years old, and a junior in high school. Of course, I think he's brilliant and he should become a professional artist. Brandon has other ideas. He also loves computer graphic arts and has aspirations of being in the movie industry where he creates CGI (Computer Generated Images) for movies. He's really, really good. I've attached some samples of his art work I hope you will enjoy. The last picture is of course, Brandon, himself. He, too, is a work of art! Denise

2 comments:

sa061545@bellsouth.net said...

Girlfriend, I cannot believe your "baby" has grown!!! He is a wonderful artist!!! Daniel really loves to draw too and is good at it. Your blog is neat!!!! I'll add you to my daily reading!
Love you girl!
Sandra :)

Amy said...

He's very talented...and handsome!:)