Thursday, January 22, 2009

What's Going On?

Right now I am:
Just knowing that you think this picture of my mom and me is the cutest, sweetest one ever

Wearing brown pants, a green sweater, and brown boots

At work but winding down for the day, waiting for 5pm
.
In a happy, upbeat mood
.
Wondering how my new makeover I gave myself today has gone over (no one commented)

Excited about tomorrow being Friday and payday

Wishing I had a new car (not necessarily brand new, but new to me)

Afraid of sounding ungrateful for my truck because I want a nicer vehicle

Looking forward to picking up Brandon after work, going to eat dinner, and heading home to see Shotzie and Moonie (my dog and cat)

Thinking that I'd like to meet my bloggy buddies in person

Trying to figure out when I'm going to be able to have my Direct TV turned back on - I've been without TV for almost 4 months now - uuggghhh

Very grateful that I have a wonderful, loving family and wonderful, loving friends - "my cup runneth over"

Making a list of songs I'm planning to sing at karaoke tomorrow night

Hoping and praying that America has chosen the right person for our new president

Applying Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture lotion to my winter-dry, scratchy hands

Listening to several different conversations going on in the cubes and offices around me

Making plans to go to lunch at The Italian Rebel with my lunch bunch friends tomorrow

Drinking a hot Coca Cola that has been on my desk all day - but I'm really thirsty

Curious about the Oscar nominations; I haven't heard them yet

Hearing some people in the cube next to me say Dr. Bolonaisie over and over again - Bolonaisie is a cool name but I don't think I'm spelling it right

Imagining how sad it must be for my friend, "Ethel" to see her husband so sick as he goes through chemo and radiation together to cure his head and neck cancer

Relieved that "Fred's" cancer prognosis is very good and though the treatment is very aggressive, this type of cancer is eradicated in many cases

Praying for "Fred and Ethel"

Getting ready to call it a day

Realizing that even though I have my trials and tribulations, life is quite delicious

Wishing you all a great evening and a greater tomorrow.

Love,
Denise








4 comments:

Amy said...

I wish for you a great evening and a greater tomorrow.:) And you are right, life is delicious...except for the times that I bite down into a little hard chunk. LOL!;)

(((BIG HUGS!)))
Amy:)

much2ponder said...

Sorry I missed this one...been a bit busy lately so I have not had a lot of time to post or read. I liked this one. It says a lot about you as a person. I was smiling as I read about your thoughts.

Mia said...

I LOVE this list and the fact that it helps me get to know you alot better! I would love to hear you sing!!

Smiling Shelly said...

That is a pretty darn cute picture!!

"Fred and Ethel" are a perfect example of no matter how bed one thinks things are in their life, there is always someone else who has it worse than you do.

Life is delicious! Savor the flavor! :)