Monday, December 8, 2008

Home Sweet Home ~

Just had to show off my new little house I rented and moved into over Thanksgiving. Please see the slide show to the right - my very first slide show attempt - hope it's right. This house is definitely an answered prayer and a dream come true. It looks so small but the inside is very big. It's so quaint and warm. My landlady is an angel and I already love her. Please enjoy these pics I have taken so far. I'll have more to come later. Brandon wasn't home over the weekend so he's not in any of these but he'll be in the next set.
We love this house!
Thanks so much for your sweet comments and promises of prayer for my friend, Yvette. She's doing pretty good and has an appointment with a temporary agency in the morning.
Denise

7 comments:

Amy said...

Your home is darling, Denise! And the property is just gorgeous!
Congratulations to you and Brandon!
I will continue to say prayers for Yvette.

Happy Holidays,
Amy:)

Gina said...

I love your new place. It looks very cozy. :) It looks like your dog is enjoying it too.

God bless,
Gina

much2ponder said...

Very Cute Denise. I especially love the view through the trees with the sun shining through. I hope you and Brandon will be very happy in this new home. Blessings my friend:)

Karma said...

I am so happy for you! Warm wishes!

Smiling Shelly said...

Love your new place!! It looks cozy! I'm so happy for you.

Take care.

Oh yeah, stop by my blog when you get a chance..I've got a little something for you. :)

Tina said...

What a lovely place to call home! :)
Congratulations again!

Yay for Yvette!!

sa061545@bellsouth.net said...

Hey, girlfriend!!! I've missed reading your funny blogs!
You are so BLESSED to get such a lovely home!!!! Surely beats an apartment,doesn't it! I'm so happy for you!!!! I love your tree! We put up a smaller one this year too that has lights already on it - John's little girlfriend, Eva, decorated it for me.
I'm still at home recuperating - UGH! Call me sometime!
Love you and Happy New Year!
Sandra :)